Monday, March 16, 2009

Dreams

Possible TMI warning, but I had one of my reoccurring dreams this morning and wanted to share. You lucky people.

Do any of you ever have dreams that you have to use the restroom, but you can't find a suitable place to go? The toilets are either clogged up, dirty, broken, busy, out in the open with no privacy, too high, too low, for display purposes only, etc. I had one this morning and I awakened SUPER glad that I never found a decent place to go.

Am the only one who ever has these weird dreams? What do they mean? Am I crazy?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay, a new post!

Definitely crazy. ;)

Andrea said...

I have that dream ALL THE TIME. Well, not really all the time, but pretty often. I think it happens when I have to go to the bathroom but I haven't woken up yet.

Stacie said...

You know, it is a good thing that you never found one in the dream, otherwise you would have needed a super soaker thingy in the waketime.

Anonymous said...

I dream that I'm driving and I can reach the pedals because the dash extends down and is in my way or I can steer because the wheel is locked up. I think we tend to worry about not being in control. (And a full bladder may direct your out-of-control dreams in a certain direction.)

Tara said...

Funny, I was actually going to post a reoccuring dream too. However, a bit of advice. I find that the "bathroom" dream usually accompanies an intense real desire to go. To aleviate this dream, make sure you go before you go to bed!

Linda said...

You make me laugh Diane!!!! Thanks

Sara said...

Diane you are SO FUNNY!!! I LOVE reading your posts!! : ) You make me laugh and laugh!! -And I don't think you're crazy. : ) -It's a good thing you never found a good spot to go!!! : )