Friday, January 8, 2010

Rethinking Snow

Everyone who knows me knows I don't like snow, because of all that dangerous driving stuff and everything. That is one of the reasons I love living in the Pacific Northwest. Give me rain any day over snow! But lately I been doing some deep thinking (I know, hard to believe) and I have decided I would love some snow. Wouldn't it be nice to have a lovely blanket of about 5" of snow covering your lawn and ugly flowerbeds for 3-4 months? I want the snow only on the yards. The roads need to stay snow/ice free.

Think about it.

3 comments:

Joel said...

Sounds like you want to live in Utah. That's exactly what we have. It does get dirty after a while (especially when you have a male black lab who claims all snow as his territory).

Celeste said...

I personally like snow for a couple hours. I think it should snow, leave a couple inches and melt all in the same day and repeat daily.

Becky Jensen said...

i have to agree with you, if they could figure out a way to keep off the roads, and just on the grass that would be perfect, until then, bring on the rain!!