Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Tag

Suzanne tagged me. I hope I can remember that long ago.

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? Nathan- our first apartment in Burlington, WA, Travis- Hanford, CA, and Marcus- Port Orchard, WA

2- Who was with you? I think I took the tests by myself and then told Bert.

3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? HPT with all 3 kids

4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was happy, and not surprised.

5- Your Husbands reaction? He felt very happy and manly.

6- Who was the first person you told? Bert for all them.

7-Did you plan to get pregnant? They were all planned, Nathan happened faster than expected, Travis took longer than expected and with Marcus the timing was perfect.

8-Was everybody happy for you? They all said they were.

9- Did you go out and celebrate? I don't remember, probably out to eat.

10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, but we didn't find out with Nathan.

11- What was the sex? Boy, Boy, Boy, Bert is very manly.

12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes.

13- If yes, who? Corrine for Nathan, and Amy and Kim for Marcus.

14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? No

15- How much weight did you gain? 50 pounds with Nathan and about 30 pounds with the other two. I was so fat.

16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? No!

17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Yes! And big, huge breasts!

18- What did you crave the most? Nate-food, Travis- tomatoes and pickled red cabbage, Marcus- Dairy Queen dipped cones.

19- Did you crave anything crazy? Not really.

20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? People asking me if I was having twins because I was so fat.

21- Were you married at the time? All 3 times!! And to the same man!

22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nathan had fetal stress, and Travis and Marcus were both premature.

23- Where were you when you went into labor? Nathan- I didn't go into labor, I had a c-section. Travis- home and Marcus- home.

24- Did your water break? I had no water with Nathan, but my water broke early with both Travis and Marcus.

25- was lost somewhere in the blogosphere.

26- Did you go early or late? Nathan- a few days late, Travis- 6 weeks early and Marcus 4 weeks early.

27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Nathan- Bert the doctor and nurses, Travis- Bert missed the birth because he was driving to the hospital, Marcus- Bert.

28- Was it video taped? Not the actual birth.

29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yes.

30-Did you go vaginal or have a c-section? C-sections, all of them.

31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Nathan- shocked that I had had a c-section, but so happy to hear him cry, I felt grateful, and happy, and love with all their births.

32- How big was the baby(s)? Nathan was 7 pounds 15 ounces, Travis -5 pounds even, and Marcus-7 pounds 8 ounces.

33- Did your Husband cry? I don't think so.

34- What did you name the baby(s)? Nathan William, Travis Brent, and Marcus Ryan

35-Did the name have any significance to you? Nathan's middle name is my FIL's name and Bert's middle name. Travis' middle name is my father's middle name, and Marcus has a name of his own.

36-Does the baby's name fit? We should have named Nathan- Lucas, then I could have mixed up their name even more.

37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Travis had breathing problems and a lung infection. He stayed in the hospital for a few days after I went home. Marcus was a little jaundiced.

38- How old are your babies today? 13, 9, and 5.

39- When is the next one(s) coming? As a grandchild!

40- If you could would you do it all over again? Of course.

I tag whomever wants to talk about their pregnancies.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for doing that longggggg tag! Women don't seem to get tired of hearing about preg/del!