Monday, February 9, 2009




I want to share with you a list of all the things I totally did didn't do in the last month or so. Enjoy, and then join in with some of your own.


I didn't send my in-laws' Christmas gifts about three weeks after Christmas. I am more organized and thoughtful than that.

I didn't secretly throw away all my boys' junky happy meal toys while I was cleaning their room.

I don't make my youngest chicken nuggets for lunch every day, because that can't be nutritious.

I don't have a stash of Girl Scout Samoas cookies in my bedroom from last year.

I am not wishing our one and only goldfish in our big fish tank would die so I can get rid of all of it.

I did not get my two big plastic tubs of Barbies out of storage and let my two youngest sons play with them because boys aren't suppose to play with dolls. They didn't beg to do it and they hated every single minute playing with them.

I did not bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies and substitute beans for the butter. How gross is that? And my boys did not come back for seconds even though they knew there were beans in them.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, beans for butter? What is that all about?

Erin said...

Year old girl scout cookies? They don't even last three days at my house!

And next time I go through my kids' toys, I'm definitely throwing out the trashy toys.

Linda said...

You are out of Samoas! How did you let this happen? I hope you ordered yourself a new box.

Linda said...

Actually the cookies were pretty good!

Suzanne said...

You did not just make my laugh at your not very funny stories!

Marian said...

Love the did/didn't thing. Maybe you could do a list of intentions and what you did instead. hmmm, new note on facebook?

Sara said...

: ) You are so awesome. : ) Way to go!!