Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Firsts of the Year

Yesterday was the warmest day of the year so far, and full of firsts.

-I watered my flowers for the first time.

-I wore Capri's and sandals for a few hours.

-We ate cantaloupe for dinner.

-I turned the heat off for the whole day.

-I got hot doing housework.

Spring is my favorite season of the year. I love the spring bulbs, flowering trees, longer days and sometimes warmer weather. I don't love the allergies, but everything else is wonderful. If I was to rank the seasons favorite to least favorite it would be Spring, Fall, Summer, and finally Winter.

What is your favorite season?

Oh, and it is suppose to rain tomorrow.

5 comments:

Erin said...

This is a great time of year, isn't it? I even got a sunburn today.

Kristina P. said...

I love both spring and fall. I don't love the extremes.

Suzanne said...

I love spring too!! I'm even raking my father-in-laws yard because I just can't get Enough of the outdoors!!!

Linda said...

I love both spring and fall. I love spring for all the flowers but I have always loved how things feel in the fall.

Sara said...

It sounds AWESOME over there!! I wish we were there to see all the newness and spring bulbs!! : ) I think Whidbey is the Garden of Eden. : ) I'm glad you're celebrating with all those firsts!!! : )