Monday, April 5, 2010

March Madness

This blog post has nothing to do with college basketball, I just felt it perfectly described the month of March at the Wagner's house.

The month started out with a visit from Grandma Peg.



We got a new dining room set, and a new mattress. I also spent the whole month organizing, cleaning and purging our living room, dining room, and kitchen. You should see all the boxes out in the garage now! And I'm still not done.

Travis and Marcus started piano lessons. I can't wait until they learn some more songs to play. The intro to "I've Got a Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas is driving me crazy!

Travis participated in his last Pinewood Derby.







So what if Travis' Army jeep was the slowest car on the track and actually popped wheelies while it was racing. If there had been a prize for awesomest looking car and most money spent on a derby car Travis would have won hands down. We also didn't want to mess up the Wagner Family 7-year loosing streak. Travis and Bert really enjoyed making the jeep too.



My nephew Finn Oliver Walton was born March 15th, on his mother Stacie's birthday. I call him Finn-Ollie sometimes. He is so cute!




Spring Break was cold and wet as usual, I missed my Nathan because he was in........

WASHINGTON DC!!!!!

Here are some awesome pictures he took with my camera of the DC area.

Lord Baden Powell at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum





Bert and I took Travis and Marcus to the Pacific Science Center during Spring break. There are no pictures because Nathan had my camera.

The "madness" in March really started when my three sons' coaches contacted us with their practice schedules. Marcus is playing T-ball and the other two are playing soccer. I think I will go crazy trying to be in three places at the same time. I already miss the boring/relaxed schedule of January.

1 comment:

Moss Family 82 said...

That is an awesome looking jeep!