I'm going to start my own Thankful Thursday. I was just on Tiburon's blog and she inspired me to do my own. I don't know her personally, but her blog is funny. I have also seen this on other blogs and I want to be cool too.
1. I am thankful that the heater repairman is coming to my house to look at our heater this afternoon. I was very thankful for my foot warmer in my bed last night.
2. I am thankful that my husband still has his airline job, and we have a little time to get prepared for the inevitable.
3. I am thankful for my husband and wonderful sons. They are the loves of my life.
4. I am thankful that I have only gained 10 pounds since my surgery. Hahaha!
5. I am thankful that Thanksgiving is at my brothers house, and I only have to make green bean casserole and pies.
6. I am thankful that Marcus didn't hit that car with a shopping cart the other day.
7. I am thankful that Bert is working at the squadron for the rest of the month and will be home every evening.
8. I am thankful for finding mistakes while balancing my checkbook and finding out we have more money than I thought.
I am a minivan driving, fabric whoarder, Cub Scout leader, cross-country/track, soccer mom to three wonderful boys. I am also a navy/airline pilot's wife, who still plays with dolls and wished she liked to exercise.