Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. The Wagner family had Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my brother and SIL's house. The food was wonderful, but I forgot to take pictures of the spread before we started eating. The only picture I took of food is this pictures of a blueberry/raspberry/strawberry/blackberry pie that I made. Nothing says Thanksgiving like a 4-berry pie, right? I also made pumpkin and Mary made apple pie. I am so thankful I was able to pick all these berries on Whidbey Island this past summer.
It was great spending time with all the Waltons. I am looking forward to spending time with them during Christmas. I am also thankful Bert has Christmas off this year and he is setting up the Christmas tree while I blog.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That pie sounds AMAZING!!

Nerell said...

The pie sounds soooo yummy

Stacie said...

It was a great tasting pie...but sadly, it is gone, so none of you get any. Mwaaa ahh ahh